Edmonton, Alberta T5K 2L8
MHA Group will protect your personal information and will handle it in a professional
manner at all times.
We will ensure that all information, regardless of format, is secure and that personal information
is only available to employees
who require it in the performance of their duties.
Other steps to protect your personal information will be taken as required.
Reasons We Collect Personal Information
We collect information from you and use it for the following reasons:
- To make decisions about applications for tenancy, including verifying your identity.
- To respond and/or communicate with you.
- To evaluate your credit worthiness. This may include a tenant or credit check or
other consumer reporting services.
- To determine eligibility as a tenant.
- To facilitate management of the tenancy
- To process payments, to monitor your account, and to facilitate collection of debts
- To contact you or your emergency contact and to otherwise respond to emergencies.
- To record information required by law.
- To provide tenancy information in the event you make applications with other Landlords
for a potential future tenancy or tenancies.
- To relate information required for utility connections or services if necessary.
Updating Personal Information
Personal information may change over time, please advise us of any changes which
will allow as keeping your information current.
Destruction of Information
We will keep your information as long as it is necessary to meet our information
needs, to meet your
customer needs and any legal time requirements
imposed on us. Once your personal information is no
we will destroy it.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not collect, use or disclose personal information unless we have express
or implied consent to
do so. We do not require consent in some
cases where disclosure is legally required or authorized.
Withdrawal of Consent
In some instances individuals may want to withdraw consent to the use of or discloser
that was previously provided. This may be done by way of written notice to our Privacy
Officer. A withdrawal
may affect our ability to manage the tenancy which could in some circumstances result
in the need to terminate the tenancy.
Accessing Personal Information
To access your personal information or to obtain details of how your personal information
has been used or disclosed
please contact our Privacy Officer. Please note, we may charge a fee for compiling
and copying the requested information
and will require a reasonable period of time in which to do so. Some information
may be deleted to protect the personal
information of others or as required or authorized by law.
Any questions relating to the protection of personal information, requests to access
your personal information or
other concerns should be directed to our Privacy Officer as listed below:
MHA REAL ESTATE GROUP
9833 – 110 Street NW
Edmonton, AB T5K 2P5