The Community Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the property
and ensures that the residents of the building are treated in a safe and professional
manner. Full building occupancy of qualified tenants is a primary goal.
The Community Manager will perform, but not be limited to, the following position
- Collect and process all rent payments by the first day of each month
- Issue receipts and deposit all funds on the first business day of each month
- Maintain records of operations and transactions
- Enforce building rules and regulations
- Respond to all rental inquiries
- Verify all references and perform credit checks on applicants
- Abide by the legislation put forward by the Alberta Residential Tenancies Act and
all other applicable legislation
- Perform basic plumbing, electrical and mechanical duties in a timely manner
- Maintain swimming pool and boiler room
- Maintain flower beds and lawn during summer
- Remove snow after each snowfall during winter
- Obtain quotations from trades for approval
- Coordinate and oversee the activities of trades working on site
- Oversee proper operation of mechanical systems
- Oversee the daily cleaning duties of common areas
- Oversee the cleaning of suites prior to occupancy
Resumes can be sent by emailing them to
email@example.com or by faxing them to 780-488-0244
Please include references.
Relief Managers & Caretakers
Relief Managers and Caretakers are required from time to time in the Edmonton, Alberta
and Greater Vancouver, B.C. areas.
- supply their own vehicle, either a work van or truck (car allowance will be paid)
- supply their own hand tools
- be physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs
- provide a recent police clearance
- be able to work well with others
- have a neat appearance and customer relations skills
- be available for weekend and after hours emergencies if called upon.
- This position generally runs for a week or more at a time and may or may not be
full time, depending on the location. Overview knowledge of Alberta tenancy law
is required. Important personal assets include the ability to market rental apartments,
professionalism in dealing with people, computer and office skills, etc. Physical
work may be required at some locations.
- Wage is commensurate with experience.
- Police clearance certificate must accompany your resume.
- References will be required
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Residency is available (with rental
benefit), but not required for this position.
Reference Job Posting: #EM-3 Email
Seasonal Grounds Keeping
Seasonal Grounds Keeping help is required at various Alberta and British Columbia
- Duties may include grass cutting, edging, tree trimming, planting, watering, etc.
Often, special projects are undertaken that may include heaving lifting or even
minor carpentry. Applicants that are willing to work hard and complete tasks assigned
to them quickly will be highly valued.
- References will be required
- Season starts in April and continues until September.
- In Edmonton, Alberta, special consideration will be given to applicants with their
own vehicle due to the need to travel between properties. In this case, the employee
will receive an allowance for the use of his or her vehicle.
Reference Job Posting: #SGK-1 Email
We regularly hire many types of sub trades on a contract basis including:
- Exterior Painters – BC and Alberta
- Interior Apartment Painters – BC and Alberta
- Apartment Cleaners – BC and Alberta
- Other contract work specific to the apartment industry.
- WCB coverage and proof of insurance will be required.
- Please email a short resume along with references.
- Fax to: (780) 488-0244