Meridian Plaza, located on 111 Street between Jasper Ave. and 102 Ave, is Edmonton’s most innovative luxury condo complex and has a limited number of suites available to rent. Rich in character its contemporary architecture of brick and glass rises above tree lined streets in the popular Oliver community. Meridian Plaza offers you world class urban living. Building Amenities/Information:
- Elegant double glass doors open to a magnificent three storey foyer showcasing a curved cherry wood staircase, central fireplace, exotic marble flooring and contemporary decor.
- Enjoy the amazing atrium plaza featuring floral gardens, multi layered water fountain and a spacious balcony offering beautiful downtown views.
- A state of the art Fitness Centre offers a variety of exercise equipment for your personal health and wellness
- The event centre complete with kitchen and serving facilities is available to residents when needing to entertain larger groups of family and friends.
- Easy walking distance from Government Centre
- Meridian Plaza, features stylish suites, have finishes that satisfy your personal tastes and passions
- These non-smoking suites have a beautiful fireplace, six appliances, window coverings and balcony
- There are a limited number of suites for rent so call today for availability and don’t be disappointed
- Suites are non-smoking
- Sorry no pets
- Located less than a block north of Jasper Avenue, Meridian Plaza enjoys easy access to its many retail and convenience stores as well as numerous restaurants.
- The many amenities offered at Oliver Square on 104 Avenue including Staples, London Drugs, Mark’s Work Wearhouse and Safeway and a variety of eateries, are just a few minutes away easily within walking distance.
- Other major shopping choices are just around the corner on 109 Street including a Save On Foods and more.
- Convenient bus service just steps away, allows quick and easy access to other destinations.
- Grant MacEwan University is close by.
- You’ll enjoy close proximity to everything at Meridian Plaza.